Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You've been climbing up hill for 12 years, now you have to learn how to walk down...

Rob Breszny, an astrologer I enjoy, advised me that instead of flying, to learn what running feels like. Running is only sustainable at a steady pace, and I have been in full flying sprint. I always thought my tits were too big for running, but Im learning that I can always equip myself with an excellent sports bra. I have the ability to do that, it's not very hard. It just feels hard.

Whatever, life theories aside, I live in a beautiful apartment in the French quarter. It has high ceilings and is wall to wall brick. Theres a loft big enough to stand in and a gorgeous kitchen with...a fucking dish washer. I haven't had a dishwasher in 7 years! The courtyard is beautiful and the neighbors are hilarious and delightful. I really hope I can swing this. I get such good energy in this place and when I walk in, got a surge of confidence and started chanting " I can make this work! I can do this!"

I think much of the good energy is coming from the ghost who lives here with me. I can tell she's a she, and I can feel her so very strongly. When I walked into the house, I said "Hello, I'm Kate and I'm going to live with you". That is when the surge of optimism came. I lit sage and asked for protection, for myself, this house, Marika, and for her as well. I told her I wanted to know her story and live in peace with her. I can hear her upstairs and it brings me chills. I told her that I am a bit afraid, that I wanted her to feel free to assert her presence, but it's new to me and brings me some anxiety. I've never lived with anyone who's not of this world before. I asked her to please take it easy on me. Don't make things fly around yet, ya know?

I am beginning to think that I am in a novel, and someone is reading about me, shaking their head and whispering:

"damn"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're making nice with the ghost - Liv told me she did the same thing after feeling its presence and all was well. i figure as long as she knows you're there with the best of intentions, y'all should get along fine... she didn't disturb me while i was there at least! You know, that's funny... i just realized that i slept in your house before you did!

    ReplyDelete